- Ashley Kate HR
- Reading, Berkshire
- Up to £20000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Client Coordinator based in Reading
Permanent full time
Salary up to £20,000
Ashley Kate HR are closely working with fast growing business they are looking for a Client Coordinator based at their Reading. They are looking for your help to support and guide their customers by arranging all aspects of their training events and courses. Their managed learning is provided in 16 countries, in 11 languages with 360,000 learning events managed per year for multiple clients. As a Client Coordinator, you will work within their Learning Administration team to book courses, schedule trainers and confirm venues and equipment, while confidently coordinating with delegates and clients to ensure their events run smoothly. They will provide all the support and training you will need to get to grips with the role
They are leaders in Learning and Development Transformation. Their expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. You will be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible
What you will do:
Use your strong and effective written and verbal communication skills daily to coordinate events and respond to customer queries.
- Make sure the service we provide meets the deadlines agreed with our clients.
- Schedule courses, trainers, venues, training rooms and equipment as appropriate by liaising with customers and clients in line with scheduling requests.
- Ensure joining instructions are sent to training attendees and training materials are received at the venue ahead of each course.
- Work towards personal performance targets and business wide objectives.
- Computer-based administrative duties
- Always act in accordance with our Data Protection Policy
What they need from you :
- Experience of working in a call centre or help desk environment.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, and fluent / native written and verbal English language skills.
- Minimum of five GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent qualification).
- IT literate & comfortable learning new technologies and experience using Microsoft office packages, especially Word and Excel.
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner, you should be comfortable in managing potentially difficult calls.
- Calm under pressure ability to diffuse challenging situations in a calm, reasonable manner.
- Previous experience working in a HR or Training environment, or managing IT or Training related queries would be beneficial but are not essential.
Benefits for you
As well as full training, dedicated mentoring and a generous basic salary, 23 days' holiday and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options.
The extensive list includes our cycle to work scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
discounts with multiple high-street brands, tech providers, restaurants, cinemas and gyms.
social activities in and out of work., subsidised snack bar and bagel shop onsite.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you have all the relevant skills I'm looking for please contact me and apply for further details.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.