An amazing opportunity for driven graduates or candidates who enjoy customer services with loads of development opportunities.
A well-known, established Business Services Provider based in Watford with incredible opportunities for progression and development. A fun, social and collaborative environment in an open plan office.
The Service Delivery Advisor will:
- advise customers on payroll queries
- use telephone, live chat and email to advise customers
- respond to queries in a quick and efficient manner
The Service Delivery Advisor should:
- be passionate about developing a career but not necessarily knowing what in!
- enjoy helping others and providing an excellent customer service
- be a quick-thinker and learner and able to absorb new skills
- ideally have experience working in a customer facing role (perhaps in retail or customer services)
The Service Delivery Advisor will receive a starting salary of £20,000 to rise to £21,000. You will also receive a great benefits package including study support for training to open career paths and a great working environment.