HR Change Manager
Your new company
My client prominent International Bank are on the search for an experienced HR Change Manager to join their HR team based in London for 12 months starting ASAP to lead on the Workday implantation across the Bank including the execution of communications & training.
Your new role
The role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage. Change will be centred around the roll out of the following systems across the Banks UK & European branches - Workday. This will include the creation of all training material and communication to the business around the roll out of this change.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the system projects.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Design and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
What you'll need to succeed
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience of using / supporting HR/ Payroll applications - Workday will be a must
- Business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Ability to interpret and communicate data and analysis
- Strong numerical skills
- Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access (VBA, SQL an advantage
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive day rate you will have the opportunity to take a lead on Change for the organisation around the implementation of Workday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.