IT & Technology
£35,000 - £38,000 (Dependant on experience)
My client, a global leader in talent innovations looking for an experience recruiter to assist them in the hiring of their expanding team. They are a global tech company making sure organisations use the right data at the right time to make better decisions in how they select, promote and develop their people.
This role will be instrumental to hiring key talent in UK central functions including customer services, IT and finance, driving continued growth and expansion of the company.
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting - sourcing, qualifying and matching candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across the region.
- Actively searching for the best and brightest candidates utilizing a range of recruitment sourcing channels and methodologies.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opening and provide expert advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Partner with associated HR generalists, ensuring that recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy within functional area.
- Proactively generate recruiting campaigns and initiatives to meet current/upcoming recruiting demands within functional area.
- Meeting established hiring targets and maintaining compliance with established reporting structure
- Informing applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
- Work with HR Partner on various initiatives such as Diversity, Internal Events and Community Service Programs.
- Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs
- Participating in recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Generate, analyse, and communicate standard recruiting reports, including assessment of progress to date, projections for future productivity, diagnosis of potential problem areas, and summary of qualitative initiatives.
- Utilize applicant tracking system (Workday) to manage candidates and vacancies throughout the process
- Complete other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a corporate or agency recruitment; with preferably 1-2 years of experience "in house" recruiting and partnering with stakeholders
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research and good sourcing skills
- Broad understanding of HR practices and related employment laws and regulations when applicable
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel software
- Proven experience with creative navigation of the internet and use of on-line recruiting technology/tools
- Good presentation and written communication skills
- Experience using recruiting software, such as Workday or Taleo ATS
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners
- Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, structured environment, adhering to strict deadlines
- Appreciates consistent improvement and challenging the status quo
- Ideally possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Communications or a related field