My client is a leading manufacturing organisation, looking for a payroll specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract.
- Process payroll with a high level of accuracy
- Improve, implement and maintain payroll procedures
- Complete payroll administration and validation checks
- Act as a point of contact for payroll enquires
- Lead on external and internal audits
The ideal candidate:
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Understanding how to meet legislation in the process of P60's/P11D's/Shares (ESOP/SIPS/LTIPS).
- Extensive knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions and other deductions
- Experience preparing month end reconciliations and year end procedures
- Previous experience within a payroll administration role
- CIPP or equivalent