- Ashley Kate HR
- West London, London
- Up to £27000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
To be considered for this role you must be immediately available
Ashley Kate HR are currently working in partnership with a company based in East London who have identified the need to invest in their HR team and recruit for a HR officer on a full-time permanent basis.
This role would suit an ambitious HR Assistant looking to take the next step up, as this is a company who are passionate about developing their employees. This is an organisation that encourages employees to have autonomy, bring ideas to the table and to use their own initiative to drive value into the company.
- Provide first line advice on all queries on a range of HR matters including policies,
- Support with HR project such as Pay Review, Bonus Payments,
- Administer variations to contractual terms, including sending letters to staff and advising payroll.
- Create and update Group policies and procedures
- Assist other members of the HR team with workload
- Support with recruitment related activities
- Strong HR Administration background
- Solid experience of utilising HR systems is essential
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to the HR team and the wider business
- High attention to detail is crucial in this role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Ability and desire to work in an ever-changing environment
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.