East London, Essex, London
Learning & Development Manager - £30,000 - £40,000
Our client, a fantastic mid-sized retailer based in Essex, are looking to strengthen their core HR team with a strong L&D Manager.
This is a brand new role and will partner with the Group Operations Director and the Head of HR to develop employee capability and strengthen effective communications within the business. This role will have a dual focus of both Learning and Development and internal communications.
- Create and deliver training for all employees aligned to the business aims, from induction through to management programmes
- Act as the SME internally in regards to training and development
- Develop the annual Learning and Training plan
- Steward the Learning budget and utilise effectively to deliver solutions
- Establish the internal communications strategy
- Demonstrable experience within Learning and Development, ideally within the Retail or Consumer industries
- Appropriate professional qualification, ideally CIPD
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present and facilitate within large audiences
- Experience of managing budgets
If this sounds of appeal and you feel you are a suitable fit, please do contact Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468