Recruitment Manager, 28-40k depending on experience, Derby
Your new company
A growing organisation with a Head office location in Derby and several sites around Derbyshire.
Your new role
- Stand alone role
- 360 role
- Reducing agency spend and designing a direct sourcing model
- Healthcare recruitment - hard to fill niche roles as well as all head office function and customer services roles etc
- Working with senior stakeholders on job specs
- Designing and delivering interviews and interview techniques
- On boarding
- Promoting the employer positively
- Building talent pipelines in various locations for various roles
What you'll need to succeed
- A successful career history in internal recruitment
- Healthcare or clinical recruitment experience
- The ability to to engage with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary relative to experience - up to 40k
- 25 days annual leave + bank hols + your birthday (if on a working day)
- Bonus related to directly filling hard to fill roles
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.