The HR Ops Manager is responsible for overseeing all transactional HR activity including employee benefits, company policies and the ongoing monitoring of and reporting on key HR metrics.
The HR Ops Manager manages the HR Administration team and is the key interface with the HR system provider to ensure the system is operating at its optimum level.
A leading properly business based in central London.
- Associated payroll reporting including year end reports
- Developing and producing regular and ad hoc HR reports for the business
- Developing and managing a multi-skilled team able to flex and meet peaks and troughs of workload in both payroll and HR administration.
- Analysing data, identifying trends and presenting to Head of HR and the business as necessary
- Managing relationships with systems providers and benefits providers including pensions, childcare vouchers, insurances, healthcare etc
- Develop appropriate communication channels to employees on employee benefits, eg pension presentations
- Support the HR team on projects such as annual salary and bonus reviews and compensation analysis
- Routinely and proactively monitor information requirements of HR department to meet and drive business needs
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices for HR information systems
- Proactively keeping up to date with employment legislation changes and updating policies and processes as needed.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement ie unutilised functionality of systems
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and HMRC processes
- Good customer service approach and the ability to handle issues and queries with professionalism.
- Advanced Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- An interest and enthusiasm for data, numbers, trends and reporting
- Highly organised and focused on accuracy and driving results
- Excellent written communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work within tight and conflicting timeframes
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters.
- Knowledge and experience of Data Protection procedures, in line with data protection Regulations
- Experience of implementing HR systems and processes
£40,000 - £42,000 plus benefits.