An exciting opportunity for a e-RS training and development officer
Your new role
The e-RS Training and Development Officer will:
- Work within the Implementation & Business Change central support team to help plan and deliver product specific and professional training packages to support and drive up the effective use of e-RS.
- Delivery of training in all aspects of the e-RS to audiences from both primary and secondary care settings, made up of new and current users of the system, as well as trainers/facilitators
- Develop, maintain and deliver education and training materials to support the implementation of e-RS which might include case studies, guidance or eLearning.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and networks, both internal and external of the organisation, to research effective solutions and understand key business objectives.
- Identify key internal/external contacts to understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Work across organisational and specialism boundaries to ensure appropriateness of requirements and solutions.
- Anticipate customer/stakeholder concerns and reactions, and pre-empting by addressing these up front.
- Deal with difficult audiences, including senior managers, high level stakeholders and organisations outside the public health and care sector, and managing concerns through to resolution.
- Communicate complex information where there may be significant barriers to acceptance which need to be overcome using a high level of skill which has been acquired through relevant experience.
What you'll need to succeed
Education and Training:
- Ability to take the lead in the design and development of training and education materials.
- High level of knowledge of learning theories, instructional design and supporting technologies.
- Experience of engaging with diverse groups of people and of tailoring materials accordingly.
- Experience of working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of gap analysis and learning needs analysis.
Service Delivery and Information:
- Proven experience of delivering training, and dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- Significant e-RS training experience in Primary and Secondary Care environments and the systems that interface with e-RS.
- Ability to apply project management tools and approaches.
Insight, Strategy and Solutions:
- Experience of developing business/project plans.
- CIPD or Degree level relevant qualification or equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience OR Educated to Masters level OR equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience
- OR relevant training qualification
- Effective use of IT to support delivery of programmes/projects and other activities; e.g., MS Office applications, SharePoint, project information and risk & issue management systems.
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Travel will be required and is a key part of the role
- Knowledge of health and/or social care (desirable)
- Educate and develop organisations who have been identified as needing system support to increase their e-RS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.