- St Gallen, Switzerland
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Learning & Development, Talent Management, Training & Development, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
The Head of Talent Development will play an important role in setting the global L&D strategy and delivery model for Sportradar employees, both strategically and operationally. Sportradar is a fast growing company in the early stages of building a global training department. This position will report directly to the Managing Director of HR and will play a fundamental role in shaping Sportradar´s training and development strategy with the opportunity to make a mark on the company.
- Develop a global L&D strategy
- Architect and build a portfolio of training services and platforms aligned to Sportradar´s business priorities
- Work cross functionally to determine learning requirements and develop measurable learning objectives that support job enablement
- Maintain high quality communication practices with internal stakeholders in order to establish credibility throughout the organization
- Establish and manage the training development team
- Identify and measure training project scope, scheduling, resourcing and quality assurance
- Incorporate learner knowledge and skill assessments into the training curriculum
- Define and track KPI´s related to training and development
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices
- Bachelor or Master degree with extensive relevant experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Able to execute reasoning skills and work well independently
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement initiatives
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Work in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring, fast growing organization
- Chance to work in a dynamic environment with great people
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!