Ashley Kate HR is looking for a temporary Recruitment Administrator that can come in and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will utilise excellent communication skills to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels. This role will really suit someone that comes from a recruitment background you will be involved in the full recruitment cycle. Looking for someone that has great Organisation skills. Looking for someone that can confident use LinkedIn to help support the recruitment process working closely with the hiring managers.
This role is initially offered on a temporary basis, but could go permanent for the right person.
- Build a talent pipeline for short medium and long term strategies
- Contributing to recruitment activities by organising use of media, including social media, liaising with regional managers and advertising agencies
- Work closely with the HR Manager and HR team to identify process improvements
- Explore and recommend new methods of attracting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers with the whole cycle of recruitment from writing job description, to advertising, and short listing candidates
Required skills include:
- Experience working recruitment. You Must be highly organised resilient, can do attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest
- If you are a person comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a real focus for delivering an exceptional service to our clients as well as a 'can do' attitude, then please apply!
This role is offering a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.