Developing strong and effective relationships with a range of stakeholders including employees and external training providers will help design and build Learning and OD interventions, development programmes/training and materials to increase knowledge, leadership and engagement throughout the organisation ensuring that the business is an inspiring and motivating place.
Instantly recognisable business.
Oversight of all learning and development across the organisation including
responsibility for operational training
* Development and delivery of strategically aligned learning interventions and
* Ensure standards in compliance training including monitoring and recording
outcomes are met
Embed a coaching culture ensuring all coaches across the organisation are inspiring,
effective and confident in their roles.
* Build strong and collaborative working relationships within the hr
team to ensure collaborative and seamless interventions and offerings to the
* Work alongside an operational Trainer to develop and embed learning communities
in the business, ensuring that everyone shares their own learning and experiences
The successful candidate will be immediately available or available at short notice.
* strong learning & development and organisational development background
* An understanding of organisational culture
* Excellent people leadership capability with high emotional intelligence; track
record in networking and influencing
* Proven training design and facilitation skills and experience
* Proven project manager, planner and organiser who can handle several tasks
simultaneously, often under pressure
* An ability to influence at all levels in the organisation
* Commercial acumen and first-hand experience of managing third party
* Demonstrated experience of working in a fast-paced, high growth
* Gravitas to influence across all levels of the business
* Highly self-motivated
* Commercially aware
* Customer Centric