- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Private Sector
- Contract type
NEW ROLE - A permanent HR Officer/Advisor in Birmingham City Centre
Your new company
A fast paced and customer service focused organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
Your new role
The HR Officer/Advisor will support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of a HR service to the business. Key responsibilities will include-
- Monitoring absence and advising managers on absence management queries and cases
- Taking notes in employee relations meetings
- Producing HR management reports
- Supporting HR policy development and producing procedure guidelines
- Management of parental leave and exit paperwork
- Other HR duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a generalist HR Office or HR Advisor looking for a varied and interesting challenge. Candidates should be CIPD qualified or studying towards Level 5 as a minimum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.