Specialist; Learning & Performance
Our client is a world leading financial services business, currently looking to hire a Specialist into their Learning & Performance team in order to help positively shape the global business.
Reporting into the Global L&D Lead, this position will provide an opportunity to make a real impact to the business as it grows over the next few years, with a clear career progression path.
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- Experience of successfully creating and rolling out company-wide engagement survey's
- Full lifecycle L&D experience (including design, delivery and vendor management)
- A track record in delivering talent management programmes (succession planning, employee engagement, transformation and performance management)
- Experience in linking performance improvement plans into the broader talent programmes
- Strong stakeholder management experience with a senior, international client groups
- Experience in a global, matrixed, corporate environment (ideally within financial services)
- Strong analytical skills (ideally advanced with Excel and Learning Management Systems)
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- MSc Occupational Psychology/OD/Business Psychology or equivalent
- CIPD (Or equivalent, ideally specialising in L&D)
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.