My client, a growing organisation, specialising in care homes is looking to hire a well-versed HR Advisor on an initial 6 month with a view to becoming perm.
Due to the winning of a number of contracts across London, there will be a focus on TUPE initially for a different employees groups scattered across the London region.
The ideal candidate must have worked in a similar HR role and also able to work independently and proactively, as this is a fast-moving business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will be based in London with some travel to the North of England every month.
- The person must be a real TUPE expert
- The person will work with our Operations team directly, taking HR lead on a number of transfers.
- The person will need to be very agile/flexible to work with Ops, but also know when to hold up a hand and say pause
- They will also need to be pretty independent, with loads of initiative. And tenacious to hold onto their view when they think we need to be doing something differently
- Someone to review, consider our regulators' requirements and come up with a better solution would be a real value-add.
You will need to have your own vehicle to access some of the sites.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Charlotte at email@example.com