Learning & Development Adviser
- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
- Learning & Development
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working with a respectable organisation based in Westerleigh in their search for a Learning & Development Advisor to join the business on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will contribute to the identification of capability development requirements across the business on an ongoing basis. You will lead the development and delivery of specific skills training interventions utilising both internal and external expertise, as appropriate.
- Designing a GDPR training system
- Re-designing our induction pathway
- Creating a structured induction training programme
- Designing presentations, presenting and creating coursework for the management training programme
- Suggesting improvements to measures and systems currently in place
- Writing reports
- Delivering training on the new HR software at the sites
- Providing support to managers on 121's, appraisals, objective setting on PDP's etc
- Re-designing current training programmes:
- Designing surveys
- Identifying training gaps, creating talent grids etc
- Creating a training matrix
- Identifying training initiatives.
The role would pay a salary of c£40,000, 7% pension, 5k car allowance and up to 15% bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.