Ashley Kate HR is pleased to be partnering with a company based in Bristol who are looking to recruit a permanent Regional HR Business Partner. This generalist HR role and will be based out of Westerleigh, Bristol however, UK travel will be required to the company's other sites. The salary on offer is £50,000 + a car allowance + bonus
This an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business who have huge growth plans over the next 5 years. They are a well-respected organisation who provide a much needed service across the community and pride themselves on providing an excellent working environment to their employees. This is going to be a full generalist role where you will coach management across the business group providing expert guidance and support.
- Act as part of the senior management team, advising and delivering on all aspects relating to the HR agenda, including but not limited to, recruitment, training and development and employee engagement/culture
- Work closely with stakeholders and HR Director ensuring that the people agenda is delivered.
- Dealing with day to day issues including involvement in complex ER.
- Ensure the company operates in compliance with Company policies, UK legislation and any specific requirements.
- Coaching and development of Managers.
- Ensuring that succession plans are in place and top talent is identified.
- Develop and implement consistent policies and procedures.
- Develop and enhance the relationship with local union and forum representatives.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Generalist HR support and training to all sites and all levels of staff across the business
- Manage disciplinary processes - need proven experience in this and in TUPE, redundancies etc
- Produce core HR reports for the Board
- L&D - support training and collate training records and certificates
- Recruitment (end to end) - there will be a requirement to travel and stay overnight when required, (advertising, creating JD's, interviewing, on boarding, starters, leavers, employment checks and employee life cycle)
- Administration - experience with contracts etc, need a strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.