London, £75,000 - £85,000
Senior Manager, Learning & Development
Our client, a global FTSE 100 company, are looking to strengthen their high performing team and recruit a forward thinking Senior Learning and Development Manager.
They are looking for someone to take control of global learning and development whilst maintaining a high level of employee engagement. You will be a leader who is comfortable partnering with several other global teams.
- Design and implement group learning and development strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead L&D agenda and shift to a thought leadership model.
- Managed large teams on a global scale
- Ability to pull data and demonstrate the return on investment for your own learning function
- Curious, creative and innovative thinker with a demonstrable passion for learning.
- Experience of working in a B2B Sales environment is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the direction and strategy of learning and development for this global organisation whilst working closely with stakeholders at boardroom level.
For more information please email Terri Wickett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02030312468.