HR Transformation – Manager
Do you have a passion for helping clients to drive growth in their business? Do you enjoy working at a strategic level, collaborating with clients to transform their HR organisations? Does the opportunity to elevate the role of HR and change the way an organisation operates, excite you?
PwC HR Consulting (HRM) is looking for an HR Transformation Manager to join our HR Consulting practice in London.
We are looking for someone who has breadth of experience in the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Operating Model, HR Service Delivery Model including Shared Services & Outsourcing, HR Processes and HR Technology.
In this role, you will:
- Support organisations in defining, developing and delivering their HR strategy. You will support them through all stages of HR technology implementation, including developing the business case and the roadmap for their transformation.
- Help optimise and automate their HR and business processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their HR function.
- Provide insights and develop recommendations for the design, development and implementation of HR Service Delivery Models – including HR Shared Service Centres and outsourcing models.
- Create value for the client by bringing in new insights and delivering service excellence.
- Design and develop Target Operating Models.
- Structure and manage project work streams across the full project lifecycle to meet and exceed client expectations. This will include management of delivery, budget, profitability and scope as well as recognising and managing risks and issues.
- Proactively manage senior client stakeholders, including delivering difficult messages to Senior Management.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven track record of delivering HR Transformation-related projects.
- Proven experience in HR Transformation, HR technology, Process design and Project management.
- Relevant management consulting experience in advising clients on large scale HR transformation programmes and change projects within large and complex organisations.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Certification in Cloud HCM Technology i.e. Workday/ SuccessFactors/ Oracle (desirable but not critical)
- A primary degree (from a leading university preferred) and any post graduate degrees and professional qualifications (desirable but not critical)
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we’re one of the UK’s leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity