£43,000 - £45,000 FTE
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager (four days a week) to join a leading Professional Services firm, based in Liverpool. With fortnightly travel to their Edinburgh and Glasgow offices, the HR Manager works within a regional team with support from the wider COE's.
The purpose of this role is to operate as an integral member of the local leadership teams and work in a collaborative way to ensure that "HR Operational Excellence" activity is delivered.
Accountabilities and Skills:
- Building strong, credible and visible relationships with lead partners, partners and other key stakeholders
- Develop structured, stream relevant, pragmatic commercial recommendations/solutions and strategies for implementation
- Influence and shape change, including organisation, structural and behavioural changes, identifying obstacles and developing solutions
- Lead the development of the People Plan activity for each area based on business and local requirements and link to the overall HR Strategy
- Pragmatically manage and coach partners and managers through high profile/senior employee relations issues where necessary and be an escalation point for complex employee relations issues
- Drive effective performance management (both high performance and underperformance) and retention of key talent across the firm
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating gravitas and credibility
- Sound knowledge of employment law and experience of dealing with senior level employee relations issues
- Strong coaching skills and the ability to adapt their style to different individuals/situations