HR Advisor (ER Specialist)
We're currently working with a global business on an opportunity for an HR professional with passion and very strong experience in employee relations to join their advisory team.
*NB this role is based in Surrey near Epsom, candidates suitable for this opportunity must be able to travel there (there is a local train station).
As an HR Advisor for the UK population you'll be advising managers on policy and procedures employee relations, managing a caseload of a variety of ER issues individually. You'll report to an HR Manager, and also work closely with HRBP's on project work ad-hoc thus a helpful attitude will be imperative, with the aptitude to work well in a team environment but also very comfortable with your knowledge and ability to work autonomously.
Responsibilities will include:
* End to end ownership of all aspects of case management for allocated workload
* Proactively using employee relations knowledge and experience to determine how to resolve or escalate issues
* Ensuring that all administration and documentation related to allocated cases is handled in a consistent manner and within advised guidelines
* Coaching and guiding Line Managers to enable them to successfully HR policies and employee relations issues
* Support the HR Manager on the creation of employee relations insights and development of strategy
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
Be within commutable distance of Surrey (Epsom, Redhill, Dorking, Croydon Leatherhead are all close-by towns)
train from London Bridge in 43 minutes
Have experience coaching managers on policy around a wide range of ER issues
Be very comfortable with handling the process management of issues such as disciplinaries and grievances