Graduate Recruiter - MBA - Banking
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading global investment bank based in the City of London is looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join the HR team. You will manage all associate attraction, strategy & delivery across Investments, IB & Sales and Trading (EMEA) supported by a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator.
More specifically, as a Graduate / MBA Recruiter - EMEA within this global investment bank, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Campus Recruitment Strategy & Delivery across EMEA working closely with Business Heads and Business Schools (MBA / Quant Finance Specialists)
- Managing the selection, assessment and offer management process end-to-end supported by a coordinator in a high touch, busy and varied role
- Managing Graduate Programmes & Projects such as; events, performance reviews, coaching, D&I, comms etc
- Managing a small team
You will be an accomplished and commercial Graduate Recruiter or MBA Recruiter who is comfortable operating in large global high touch financial or professional services organisation. Degree (2:1+) or CIPD (preferred). May also be open to commercial and articulate agency professionals who have operated in the financial services sector and would be interested in specialising in Campus Recruitment.
If you are interested in applying for this Graduate Recruiter - MBA - Banking role, please apply directly.