- Overall management of the payroll team and payroll service.
- Proactively growing the payroll department through service selling and new client wins.
- Assisting the Partners in meeting with prospective clients, tendering and securing new clients.
- Working closely with clients to develop relationships, set expectations and deal with payroll issues.
- Keeping abreast of new legislation and keeping the payroll team up to date.
- Delivering presentations to promote the services and update on technical changes both internally and externally of the organisation.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints.
- Liaison with HMRC and our software provider to resolve issues.
- Working with software providers to ensure efficient use of software (importing /exporting data).
- Reviewing systems and controls within the department making improvements, ensuring consistent approach by the team.
- Reviewing the portfolios administered by the each of the team.
- Responsible for ensuring that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
- Developing and reviewing technology and services to enhance our offering to client
-Previous payroll management experience with a client driven, professional environment.
-Professional and confident with a can do attitude with the ability to forge professional relationships.
-A confident communicator, able to deal comfortably with staff at all levels, both internally and externally within formal and social contexts.
-Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an ability to progress a number of tasks simultaneously, prioritise workload and maintain effective systems.
-Strong team orientated approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and hours worked
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.