An exciting Resourcing Officer position is available at a prestigious and well-known Professional Services Company based in St. Albans.
A top Professional Services Company based in central St. Albans.
The Resourcing Officer will:
- build relationships with stakeholders to advise on resourcing solutions for projects and audits
- manage expectations of stakeholders
- produce a range of management information reports and use data to effectively notice trends and carry out risk planning
- match workers effectively based on their skill sets and requirements to different projects
- work to improve processes in place in order to improve efficiency
The Resourcing Officer should:
- either have a background in recruitment, project management or workforce planning
- be resilient, a strong problem-solver and confident in speaking with managers and directors across the business
- be able to work at a fast-pace with high volumes in a reactive environment
- ideally have exposure to redeployment/workforce planning/scheduling
- have at least intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookups
The Resourcing Officer will receive a salary between £30,000 and £36,000 along with an excellent benefits package including fixed and flexible benefits.