Organisation Design Partner - Tech
Are you a specialist in Org Design looking for a challenging new role? Do you thrive working in a global, fast-growth environment?
Here at Handle we are very proud to be working with a leading global tech company, who are looking to find an Organisational Design Consultant. This is a really exciting time for the evolving business as it grows organically and through mergers.
This will be a hands on role working with diverse range of stakeholders across HR, Transformation and Delivery Teams, Finance and Business Partners. You'll be closely working with the Global Head of OD in designing sustainable and optimal organisational structures. You will play an important role in change and restructuring projects or programmes, reviewing existing frameworks and role profiles in line with the business plans as the organisation grows and evolves.
You will maintain and analyse organisation data, people costs, roles and accountabilities as well as manage end to end organisation design changes, from understanding the organisational implications of strategy, through to design and implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success specialising in Organisational Design in larger, global business - ideally technology
- Experience in organisation design principles and working with role frameworks.
- Confidence to challenge your stakeholders to look at things differently
- Problem-solving skills, ability to prioritise
- Great communication skills to build relationships at all levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
If you are driven to improve yourself and the way things are done, if your experience matches the above please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.