HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £55000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- South East
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working in partnership with an SME Technology business in Amersham who are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are currently investing in their HR team and are looking to move the business forward through an increased focus on their people. This role will partner with managers to coach and develop them through a period of change. This will be a full generalist role with a strong focus on ER and employee engagement.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will support c.500 employees. This HRBP is a true partnering role requiring the capable application of the full range of HR generalist skills.
- Develop strong partnering relationships with managers
- Drive effective HR practices which are appropriate to the company culture
- Support retention and development within the company
- Support and deliver HR related projects where required
- Provide guidance on complex employee relations issues
- Mange the implementation of a new HR system
About You The HR Business Partner
As the HR Business Partner in this faced paced and growing organisation you will need to possess experience of the above but also meet the following criteria;
- Broad understanding of UK employment law
- Experience of working within a HR generalist role
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.