A Payroll Manager position is available at an established hospitality company in Central Watford. A really exciting time to join with new systems implementation projects.
A well-known hospitality brand with Head Offices based in Central Watford.
The Payroll Manager will:
- Oversee the smooth running of the monthly payroll
- manage 2x payroll assistants
- take the lead on a payroll systems implementation project
- be the point of call for complex payroll queries
- completion of end of year statutory returns
The Payroll Manager should have had exposure to being the lead in running a monthly payroll and managing a payroll team.
If you worked on systems implementation projects previously, especially with Oracle and Cronos, this will be highly desirable.
You should have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to advise on payroll queries and provide an excellent level of customer service to staff and managers.
The Payroll Manager will receive a salary between £35,000 and £45,000 along with a good benefits package.