An end to end payroll preparation, review and processing position as part of a Payroll team in centrally located offices in St. Albans.
A well-known, large Engineering Company with offices based in Central St. Albans, walking distance from the High Street and Train Station.
The Payroll Officer will:
- manage monthly payroll for approximately 7000 employees as part of a payroll team
- respond to payroll queries
- produce payroll reports
- reconcile payroll to ensure accuracy
- process overtime payments and deductions
The Payroll Officer should:
- have good experience in end to end payroll
- have a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and minimal mistakes
- have a good knowledge of payroll, HMRC legislation and policies to be able to respond to queries
- have exposure to payroll systems, ideally ADP
The Payroll Officer will receive a salary between £23,000 and £25,000 and will be brought in initially on a 12 month contract basis to cover a maternity leave. You will receive an excellent benefits package along with your salary including flexible working hours.