We are pleased to supporting our client in their search for a Compensation and Benefits Officer to join our client on a full time permeant basis in London. This is a key partnering role you'll be responsible for supporting the implementation and administration of the company's compensation and benefits policies.
This is a hands on role, where you can showcase your skills and passion for all areas such as Payroll, Reward, Reward and Benefits, Performance Management and Data Management & Analytics. You will be responsible for implementing a first class reward programme that supports attraction, engagement and retention across Europe and APAC.
- Overseeing the accurate and timely monthly payroll for all employees
- Building effective relationships across the business ensuring timely and accurate responses to pay and benefits queries from employees
- Overseeing and implementing the benefits process including managing relationships Analysing the current offering and carrying out competitive analysis
- Managing the implementation of the bi-annual pay review and annual bonus scheme
- Ownership of the employee reward platform
- Previous compensation and benefits experience within a fast-paced commercial organisation.
- Experience of tax and National Insurance calculations and processing employee benefits
- You will be incredibly organised and able to drive multiple initiatives with competing deadlines in a pressured and agile environment
- Solution focused and drive to always streamline processes and procedures to reduce unnecessary admin, coupled with calm approach under pressure
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude with a genuine passion for Reward & Benefits
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.