Interim Compliance/Risk Recruiter
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £350 - £400 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to hire a Recruiter to support them with their hiring across Compliance.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment at all levels to include sourcing, qualification, screening, assessment, offer closure and talent pooling, acting as first point of contact for clients and candidates.
- Manage partnership relationships with suppliers , maintaining quality control and driving diverse candidate shortlists
- Generate direct candidates using advanced sourcing methods, social media, Boolean searches, direct and client networking, driving referrals through business and current employees and building brand awareness.
- Drive diverse routes to market including but not limited to direct networks, diversity networks, apprentices and early careers
- Proactively manage the offer process, providing up to date salary and market information, and internal benchmarking comparators.
- Partnering with other departments such as Talent, Reward and Finance as needed. Partner closely with the HR Advisory team keeping them informed on the progress of roles and including them where relevant in the interview process for senior hires.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements to identify and share recruitment best practices.
Maintain up to date data in relevant systems such as Successfactors, Workday and the Recruitment Tracker (excel) to ensure accurate and timely Management Information
- Bachelor's degree preferred; industry/experience can substitute for formal education
- Experience recruiting within Compliance and or Risk.
- Financial Services experience, ideally Banking would be ideal
- At least 4 years recruiting experience required. Strong direct recruiting is a prerequisite either agency, onsite or in-house
- Strong experience recruiting Financial Services professionals
- Have the experience to qualify candidates by interviewing and presenting candidates to hiring manager
- Ability to write clear and compelling job specifications and adverts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient computer skills to include, Internet, MS Office Suite, e-mail functions and working knowledge of web-based job boards
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems