HR Business Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £70000 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Annapurna is working with a global law firm to source an HR Business Partner for their London office.
You will be responsible for delivering the strategic people plan for a dedicated practice group, working in partnership with key stakeholders including partners. As a result, strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills are essential.
The role will offer high touch-point opportunities with senior stakeholders of the firm, as well as the opportunity to engage with international offices. The firm has an employee population of more than 2,500 globally, and you will be seen as one of the most senior members of the HR function in London.
Other essential capabilities for this role include:
- Oversee the delivery of the HR plan, in turn influencing the firms' HR strategy
- Devise strategies to improve employee retention and reduce attrition within your area
- Go out to the business to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure all people activities are delivered effectively and professionally
- Continue the strong focus on employee engagement activities
Requirements of the role:
- partnership experience within large, complex multi-site organisations
- gravitas to build relationships with all employee levels in particular senior partners
- experience managing a small team
- ability to solve complex people issues
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative law firm that has been recognised as one of the UK's best firms for employee satisfaction, and as such, is an opportunity that doesn't come along often.
If you'd like to hear more, please apply now or contact Stasio at Annapurna on firstname.lastname@example.org