International Payroll and HR Co-ordinator (Part time 20 hrs/week)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive and sociable team in a new role, based in our London office.
In this role you will take responsibility for the preparation and processing of payroll and associated tasks for all our international locations. In addition, the role takes ownership of a range of benefits administration and general HR responsibilities. This is a varied and challenging role working closely with the Financial Controller, HR Manager and Finance team. It involves liaising with Partners and staff across the business, as well as building relationships with external contacts internationally.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing and processing payroll for all locations
- Co-ordinating with payroll providers in each location to ensure timely processing of payroll and meeting local deadlines
- Employee taxes reconciliations
- Administration of pensions and other employee benefits schemes; employee and company benefits reconciliations
- Administration of bonus schemes
- New joiner on-boarding process and leavers process
- Assisting with other HR tasks as required
- Responding to questions from staff regarding payroll, benefits and general HR matters
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in running a payroll; international payroll experience would be an advantage
- General administrative experience
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and discretion
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong numeric, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively across the firm and externally at all levels
- Strong team player
- Advanced Excel skills; proficient in Word and Powerpoint
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date: 1 June 2018