Interim Compensation & Benefits Manager - Part time - 4 days
I am working with a global mining organisation who are looking for a compensation and benefits specialist joining them on a contract basis until October 2018 on a part time basis (4 days) which may extend. Based in their Central London office and reporting into the Group HR Director, this role will have overall responsibility of the compensation and benefits manager is to manage the Group's compensation and rewards program. In addition, this role will have responsibility for the HR Generalist responsibilities of the London office. Major projects for the compensation and benefits manager include:
- Annual preparation of a total Reward statements for distribution to employees
- Assessing the organisation's pay structure and reviewing compensation surveys
- Ensuring all benefits are sufficiently communicated to all employees worldwide, which includes training / information workshops/sessions.
- Comparing benefits and total compensation, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Designing reports and providing analysis for the Group HR Director and senior executive team
- Ensuring company is compliant on compensation and benefits within all jurisdictional laws worldwide
- Collaborating with outside vendors such as brokers and benefits vendors
You will also be involved in reviewing and making recommendations for an overhaul of salary and bonus review process and procedures worldwide and evaluating and making recommendations for the company's compensation policies. You will also be responsible for the company's benefits offering. Generalist HR responsibilities and will include supporting with management of sickness, disciplinaries, maternity, paternity etc alongside reward responsibilities.
When it comes to the preferred candidate will be analytically minded and detail orientated with hands-on experience of reward process and policy improvement. You will be able to make recommendations and have experience of partnering with 3rd party benefits suppliers. To learn more about this opportunity, please apply or email email@example.com