HR Operations Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Sofia City
- Global Mobility, HR Operations, HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
- Contract type
A global commodities firm are looking to hire an HR Operations Manager to support their global HR services based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As HR Operations Manager, you will provide HR support to the global business across the key people processes including global mobility, compensation and benefits, talent, payroll and HR administration. In this position you will also manage the HR systems while supporting any ad hoc projects to improve efficiencies.
- You will have previous experience managing HR services within a multinational global environment.
- You will possess a strong knowledge of and expertise supporting a global firm across their global mobility strategy; including ensuring compliance with local tax legislation for employees' temporary assignments and permanent transfers, coordinating assignments with multiple stakeholders, maintaining up to date policies and procedures for international transfers, ensuring consistency and acting as an internal consultant for all global mobility matters.
- You will have previously provided administrative support to the business on compensation & benefits including; administration of share plans, bonus plans and salary reviews and the relevant reporting.
- Experience using Workday or Success Factors; Hands-on experience maintaining up to date and accurate data.
- Passionate, collaborative, problem-solver
- Educated to degree level
- English fluency; both oral and written
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.