- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + + competitive benefits
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client is a top tier City-based Bank and who are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to provide a comprehensive HR administration service to management and all employees in the Bank in London, EMEA and affiliated companies/businesses. The Individual will work within a team of 16 HR professionals that shares the responsibilities of personnel issues across EMEA.
Responsible for administration and support within the HR team including, but no limited to:
- Supporting temp selection, logging CV's, arranging candidate interviews and ensuring all compliance is met for the on-boarding of new joiners Controlling probationary periods, confirmations and extensions.
- Managing work experience for short-term placements.
- Ensure all reference requests are responded to in a timely manner Managing the administration and support for the annual Loyalty Award
- Managing the administration and support for the annual Flu Jab Vaccination
- Support and Administration for both volunteering and corporate giving schemes
- Ensuring the office operates smoothly including distributing post, stationary orders, reporting any faults to Helpdesk and archiving when required
- Booking business trip and processing expenses ABCD input
- Invoice processing
- When required note taking in meetings
- Ensure office filing is complete is a timely manner
- AD hoc HR projects and duties as required
- Strong experience in an HR Administration role within a major international bank is desirable
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic and growing business
- Proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Process driven with and organised approach to work
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy is essential
Competencies and Skills:
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, presenting a professional image of HR at all times.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to create own correspondence and compose emails
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualifications is desirable
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint