- Ashley Kate HR
- Datchet, Berkshire
- Up to £25000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are currently working on a permanent HR Administrator role based in Datchet, Slough paying a salary of up to £25,000.
You will be providing professional HR administrative support and advice to the company and your colleagues. The business is very established in the market and has won some major contracts with some big market leaders. A new CEO has just come on board who has some great ideas and growth plans for the future so this is an exciting time to join the team.
Main responsibilities are
- Responsible for managing the new joiner process
- You will be responsible dealing with starters and leavers, electronic filing, all templates and forms are kept up to date.
- Be able to give consistent advice on all HR Services related queries in line with company policies, procedures, processes, precedents and legislation.
- Managing all the communication into the HR services this also includes team inbox.
- Ensure People data validity and accuracy
- You will be taking notes during discipline and grievance procedures as and when required.
- Being the first point of contact for all admin HR enquires
- Looking after the whole employee life cycle from start to finish, advertise jobs, screening candidates, booking interviews, sending out confirmation emails.
- Logging all absence on the system, sending out external references, issuing employment contracts.
Ideal candidate must have.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Precise attention to detail and a strong level of accuracy
- Ability to manage and organise workloads effectively, to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of data input into HRIS or equivalent database systems.
- Be computer literate in current windows package
- Previous experience of working within an HR function
- Be qualified or keen to pursue the qualification Studying towards Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP) or similar qualification
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.