Are you looking for the next step and a new challenge?
Ashley Kate have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join an exciting and vibrant environment. This opportunity is perfect for someone to develop themselves and the organisation further.
You will be joining a fast growing organisation who have doubled their headcount over the last few years, with the aim to continue this growth further. It is a true collaborative environment where they value everyone's ideas are always looking to improve the way they work and the services they offer.
What my client is looking for in their next HR Manager-
- Demonstrable employment law knowledge and experience of managing ER cases from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team is essential as you will have direct reports
- Proven experience developing policies and procedures
- Lead on the recruitment process from start to finish
- Identifying training needs managing the learning and development function and making sure they are all met and keeping accurate records
This is a varied role offering you the opportunity to undertake sourcing activity. If this job matches all the skills, you have please do not hesitate to call me at Ashley Kate. Click and apply today so we can discuss further look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.