The successful candidate will join a driven and enthusiastic Learning & OD team, leading a function that adds real value to the overall people strategy
Our client is one of the world's leading Educational institutions, with an enviable Central London location and a true leader in the field of business and executive education.
On a contract basis, the Head of Learning and Organisational Development will:
- Continue with the running and development of the organisation's learning and OD strategy that supports them in building the capability, effectiveness and engagement of all staff
- Support and lead the development of the annual plan that supports the wider HR and people strategy
- Utilise OD expertise to design initiatives or programmes to meet organisational requirements
- Lead the Learning and Organisational Development Team (3 members of staff) to ensure smooth operational running of the department
- Ensure that the organisation's Digital Learning platforms remain up to date and relevant
- Manage the supply of external facilitators to ensure a well-rounded L&D provision for all staff
- Provide leadership and direction as a member of the senior HR team
We are looking for a Head of Learning & OD with the following competencies:
- Experience of leading a team in a senior level L&D role.
- Wide ranging skills and experience within learning & development, ideally within a range of organisations
- Experience of running a full digital learning service for an organisation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of managing strong internal relationships
- Ability to identify industry best practice and translate this into future planning for own area of specialism.
- Financial management skills and commercial acumen.
6 Month Contract, Immediate Start, Salary up to £65,000 dependant on experience