Senior HR Manager - Employee Wellbeing
- Cheshire Constabulary
- Winsford, Cheshire
- £43,473 - £50,592
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
Cheshire Constabulary is a high performing and ambitious force where energy, enthusiasm, a commitment to openness and a willingness to drive improvement is essential. The Corporate HR department drives a high performing culture that stems from our talent, leadership and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to help support and ensure employees’ wellbeing.
The Corporate HR department are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative team member to join our dedicated HR team. We are an ambitious team wanting to make a difference to peoples experience at work. If you want to be part of developing our wellbeing services and be part of a team that values people then this role is for you.
We employ a talented, diverse and multi-generational workforce and it is important that our people are provided with the support and opportunities they need to optimise their health and overall wellbeing. We need to ensure our people are healthy, happy and secure. By focusing on education and prevention, we aim to reduce the risk of future health problems developing and encourage healthier life choices. Our holistic approach to Wellbeing includes:
• A Wellbeing calendar of events which supports our employees across five key areas: mind, workplace, body, financial and work-life balance.
• Dedicated Wellbeing pages on our intranet, which is a key resource for employees. Pages contain information on Wellbeing topics and signpost the internal and external support available.
• Encouraging physical activity by providing amenities such as, showers and lockers, onsite fitness centre and discounted gym memberships.
• Comprehensive resilience and mental health training embedded within the learning and development programme and offered to all employees and managers.
• Being a MINDFUL employer.
As well as offering a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option of a pension.
For further information about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please click Apply.