Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well-established national organisation in seeking a Resourcing Advisor to join the team and drive their recruitment campaigns during a busy period. This is initially a fixed term contract for circa 3 months.
Reporting to the Recruitment lead this role will be supporting the team in managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all level of roles
- Using a variety of direct recruitment methods
- Organise assessment days and support the admin side on this.
- Other project and ad hoc HR tasks
- General HR administration as and when required
To be considered for the role you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experienced recruiter who has worked in a high volume environment
- Ideally recruited in retail/hospitality but this isn't essential
- You will be a great communicator
- Be able to show experience of recruiting for roles that vary in seniority
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.