Learning and Development Advisor
- Morson International
- Bury, Greater Manchester
- Up to £25000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Learning and Development Business Partner
To provide a high quality, commercially focussed Learning and Development service through design and delivery of appropriate development activities that support the business development strategy.
* To work with key stakeholders to deliver the People Plan that is aligned to the business objectives.
* To develop strong Line Manager relationships and work cross functionally to deliver common business objectives.
* To work with the Line Managers to improve KPI delivery within each area, identify trends and work in partnership to improve areas of concern though effective learning and development activities.
* To design and deliver courses, coaching and online learning that meet the needs of the business
* To source and evaluate external learning providers for specific and technical training relevant to business areas.
* To deliver Management Development Programmes and Management Essentials training workshops as required.
* To work with HRBPs and functional area managers to ensure and effective induction programme is delivered to all new recruits.
* Support recruitment and selection events as appropriate.
* Evaluate all learning and development activity to ensure return on investment.
* Demonstrates a passion for providing learning and development opportunities in a business environment.
* Demonstrates excellent communication, influencing and partnering skills, able to develop and maintain relationships up to mid-senior management level.
* Possesses high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and exciting environment.
* Experience gained in the Retail sector
* Proactive self-starter and able to work on own and as part of a team.
* Well-organised but flexible and able to respond to changing priorities.
* Ambitious to learn with a curiosity and appetite for development.
* Experience in designing and delivering behavioural and process training activities.
* Excellent IT skills -MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Outlook and various databases.