My client are a large international accountancy firm, with a global network and excellent industry reputation. They are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team. The role is a part time position (4 days per week) and will involve regular travel to their Scotland offices.
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that the HR operational service is consistent in regional offices
- Lead the development of a People Plan strategy in line with the firm's business growth plans
- Facilitate the delivery of national HR strategy
- Will have extensive employee relations experience and will have managed complex cases from end to end
- Must have experience working in a professional services firm, in a strategic HR role
- Will have experience of delivering training and coaching senior managers
If you are interested in finding out more and have the required experience mentioned, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.