An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a start up software company in the heart of Cambridge. You'll be in charge of sourcing top talent within the Cambridge area and support the HR manager in finding the right people to join the company.
My client is a fairly new business. It's a software company based in Cambridge. They know how to provide their customers with the suitable service to ease their day to day life.
This company is not hung up on qualifications. They are looking for someone with relevant experience within recruitment. You will have a great understanding of the recruitment cycle from start to end. You will use your initiative and creativeness to think of ways to source and find talent across Cambridgeshire. There is administration required within the role looking after the applicant tracking system and ensuring contracts are issued with all other relevant documents within the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate would have:
- a great understanding and knowledge of using linked in
- Previous Internal Recruiter experience
- CIPD - level 3 + but not essential
- Strong networking and relationship building
- Understanding knowledge on applicant tracking system
- Quick to understand and speak credibly about software technology
A chance to work with a small team
Regular social events
Competitive salary with the chance to progress within the role