Our client is seeking a Total Rewards Consultant to act as a trusted adviser to their respective business units based internationally. As a key member of the team you will have responsibility for building strong and effective relationships across the business enabling you to deliver a high level of service across your client group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive and challenge current Reward thinking across the business ensuring policies and processes are up to date with current legislation and practices;
- Work closely with HR Partners ensuring a full understanding of Reward processes and procedures;
- Manage the annual bonus payment processes;
- Salary benchmarking;
- Manage the career framework ensuring alignment with Performance Management;
- Manage the annual Gender Pay Reporting;
- Global Mobility.
The successful applicant shall have previous compensation and benefits experience within a commercial environment. You will be a team player with strong analytical skills and will have excellent communication skills. International experience is advantageous, however please note that there will be limited travel with the post.