Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
An innovative global management consultancy going through a period of exciting growth and change are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Administrator to join on a 6 month basis. The firm are renowned for their expertise in a number of areas on a global scale. They are a high performing firm with an intelligent culture that values strong working relationships.
This role will provide full recruitment administration support to the London-based experienced recruitment team. Managing the end to end candidate management process to deliver superb experienced to both the highering managers and candidates.
Ideal candidates will hold previous experience in recruitment administration ideally within a Professional Services environment. You will need to be confident in order to develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders,be highly attentive whilst working under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Scheduling interviews and acting as first point of contact for agencies and candidates.
- Extensive diary management for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
- Managing interview logistics - booking rooms,catering requirements etc
- Managing Right to Work checks
- Managing and updating the Applicant Tracking System
- Gathering and maintaining consistent records for each role and candidate to comply with internal HR policies and external employment legislation
- Creating accurate dashboards and internal reports for internal business stakeholders to deliver insight and aid decision-making.
- Organising candidate events and preparing materials and equipment
- Raising purchase orders, processing invoices and maintaining accurate payment records for external agencies and search firms
- Organising candidate and recruiter travel and accommodation
- Proven track record in recruitment administration experience within a professional services or similar context
- Must have excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working with applicant tracking databases
- Experience in administering psychometric testing tools is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in both written and verbal communications
Competitive salary on offer.