A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate HR Administrator who has 6 - 12 months' experience.
Ashley Kate HR is pleased to be working with a small organisation, who employee .c300 staff, based in West London. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking for develop their current HR skills.
You will be reporting into the HR Manager who is eager to find a colleague who they can invest their time in and enable them to be the best they can be.
With this role sitting within a small HR team, this is a great opportunity to get involved in projects/responsibilities outside of your job description and really leapfrog your HR knowledge.
- Manage all general HR Administration
- Work with the HR Manger to improve the HR function
- Assist the HR Manger with implementing new procedures
- Attend disciplinary and grievance meetings to take notes
- Manage the end to end employee lifecycle
- Prepare training sessions and ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Provide advice and guidance on policies and procedures
- Lead on HR related projects
- Support the recruitment process - post jobs, screen CV applications, schedule interviews
- Candidate Profile
- Experience of working as a HR Administrator for a 6-12 months is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.