HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £42000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Business partner who really enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. My client, based in East London are currently going through a period of key transformation, and have identified the need to hire an HRBP to add value and help shape their people plan. This role will provide support to c.200 employees.
The role will report into the Head of HR and sit alongside another HRBP, both will be supported by a HR Administrator.
This is a full on role requiring someone who enjoys both planning and delivery. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations as well as working closely with senior leaders to develop the HR agenda.
- Support the Head of HR, to formulate an effective people strategy in line with business objectives.
- Support the personal and professional development of staff.
- Design and deliver training workshops to managers and staff
- Evaluate and improve the impact of HR initiatives.
- Advise on and manage employee relations issues, including absence management, performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and dismissals.
- Support or lead on different HR projects
Successful candidates must have:
- CIPD qualified - at least to level 5 and willing to complete level 7
- You must have had previous experience as a Partner/Generalist/Advisor in a very similar position and be able to demonstrate your experience.
- Experience in culture change.
- Track record of keeping up to date with UK employment law and implementing any changes to legislation to HR policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.