We have a fantastic Pensions Administration role available within the HR Reward space. This permanent staff position is based in London, Sunbury. The role would suit someone who enjoys working within a collaborative team environment, is focused on customer service and has a numerical mind-set. We are looking for candidates from a pensions admin background. The successful person will be responsible for performing administration tasks in relation to the BP Pension Fund to a high level of efficiency, accuracy, and in line with agreed service levels.
- To process the work requests in accordance with prescribed procedures and timescales
- To respond and take ownership for standard and complex customer queries.
- To manage and prioritise own workload
- To deal with basic and more complex telephone queries, in a polite and professional manner, about all aspects of the pension arrangements, whilst maintaining strict confidence about individual's private information
- To ensure that personal skills and knowledge are kept upto date in accordance with your role and future development.
- To deal with other ad hoc tasks as requested and prioritising within ongoing responsibilities
- Maths and English to a minimum GCSE level
- QPA pension qualification beneficial but not essential
- We are looking for candidates with proven pension admin experience
- An ability to work within an operating environment which includes meeting service levels and deadlines
- Strong One Team behaviours with ability to work successfully in a large and diverse team
- Well organised person with the ability to manage a variety of competing tasks, prioritising conflicts where necessary
- Strong communication skills, specifically writing.