Interim HR BP (12 month)
- Ashley Kate HR
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Up to £50000.00 per annum + car
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
I'm currently working with an international manufacturing business in the North West, in recruiting an interim HR BP to join their team on a contract basis.
This business boast some major brands within their group, a fast paced and exciting environment, a unique culture within their business that promotes engagement and development, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are truly passionate about what they do.
This is a 12 month contract to cover Maternity leave. The HR BP will join a busy and dedicated UK team and be a key interface with the international HR function, and manage and develop a small HR team.
* Partner with Site Director and management teams in the development of people plans across the business
* Focuses in the role: Talent agenda, succession planning
* Leadership development and engagement
* Lead HR projects around change and development
* Manage and lead in Apprenticeships- Focus on development of supply chain division
* Coach/Guide/Develop management and their capabilities in management of HR issues
* Identify and deliver credible customer focused, cost effective, and innovative people solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate HRBP/Manager, who has the ability to empower others about HR, and contribute new ideas and innovations. You will be a motivator and drive for great culture within the workforce. This candidate will be strong communicator who can influence and engage, and develop strong relationships quickly with senior management which is vital to this role.
A background in Manufacturing, supply chain, commercial retail, FMCG, distribution essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.